THE MAKERS SHED throws open the gate to our sunny yard and the doors of The Shed for regular events throughout the year! For updated details head to our Facebook events page.
HIGH COUNTRY HANDMADE SHOWCASE – first Sunday of every season
Glen Innes displays distinct new colours as the year turns, and The Makers Shed celebrates the change at our FREE quarterly showcase on the first Sunday of each season. New art, books, workshops and makers from 10am-2pm!
- AUTUMN AT THE MAKERS SHED: Sunday March 1, 2020
- WINTER AT THE MAKERS SHED: Sunday June 2, 2019
- SPRING AT THE MAKERS SHED: Sunday September 1, 2019
- SUMMER AT THE MAKERS SHED: Sunday December 1, 2019
SILVERSMITHING WORKSHOPS – every Saturday
Silversmithing Workshops can be booked Wednesdays to Saturdays for up to 6 participants, but if you need a deadline book one of our weekly Saturday workshops on 0450 039 320 or drop into The Shed.
- 1-DAY SILVERSMITHING EXPERIENCE: Saturdays, 9am-4pm
- HALF-DAY WORKSHOP: Saturdays, 10am-1pm; or 1pm-4pm
WORDSMITHING WORKSHOPS – third Saturday of the month
Writing and Social Media Workshops can be booked Thursdays to Saturdays for up to 6 participants, but if you need a deadline book one of our regular workshops on 0400 977 816 or drop into The Shed.
- HALF-DAY WRITING/SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOPS: Third Saturday of every month, 1pm-4pm
HIGH COUNTRY BOOK CLUB – third Saturday of every month
Join our regular Book Club on the third Saturday of every month, 10am-12.00pm.
HIGH COUNTRY WRITERS FESTIVAL – Nov 30 to Dec 1, 2019
From Saturday November 30 to Sunday December 1, 2019, The Makers Shed will host the inaugural High Country Writers Festival, at which the first High Country Indie Book Award winner will be announced. Author talks, workshops, books sales, readings and more things literary will take place at The Shed in addition to the High Country Handmade Showcase on Sunday.