VISITING ARTISTS AND CRAFTSPEOPLE offer occasional workshops at The Makers Shed throughout the year. Learn new skills in a variety of art and craft techniques!
COLOUR REDUCTION LINOPRINT
with Nadia Kliendanze of Urban Palette Studio, our summer featured artist.
When: Saturday February 22, 10am-3pm.
Cost: $150 (includes $75 toolkit) or $75 if you undertook Nadia’s 2019 workshop at The Makers Shed and already have your toolkit.
Book: via the form below.
- TIME: Full-day workshops start at 10am SHARP and run until around 4pm. Half-day workshops run from 10am to 1pm or 1pm to 4pm.
- NUMBERS: Workshops run with a STRICT minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 10.
- LOCATION: Workshops take place at The Makers Shed, 123 Grey Street, Glen Innes, in the NSW New England region.
- BOOKING: Please fill out and submit the online booking form (below). We will send you an online payment request. Your booking will be confirmed by email when you’ve paid in full via online bank transfer. EFTPOS payments can also be made at the studio prior to your workshop.
- CANCELLATIONS: We understand that things sometimes need to change, but workshop cancellations are non-refundable. Instead, participants who have booked and paid may alter the date of their booking by mutual agreement (see our terms and conditions).
- LUNCH: For all-day workshops, a break will be scheduled at an appropriate time during the middle of the day. Glen Innes has plenty of great spots for you to grab your lunch, or bring your own and picnic in our sunny yard!
Before booking, please read our simple terms and conditions.
BOOK FOR AN UPCOMING WORKSHOP AT THE MAKERS SHED