ON NOVEMBER 30 and December 1, 2019, The Makers Shed will open its doors (and the yard gate) for a celebration of all things literary!
Visit The Shed over the weekend of the High Country Writers Festival. You’ll discover why the New England region is a book lover’s and writer’s paradise:-
- Author Talks – meet writers and hear about how they create their books
- Book Prize – witness the announcement of the High Country Indie Book Award winner
- Book Sales – new books and not-so-new at The Makers Shed and around Glen Innes!
- Workshops – sign up for a class to improve your wordsmithing
- Readings – your chance to hear local writers in action!
- Marketplace – meet independent authors, illustrators and publishers and check out their latest work and back catalogues.
Authors, illustrators and publishers are being invited to participate in the two-day festival program. Follow our Facebook page for all the latest news!
Independent authors, illustrators and publishers are welcome to attend the event marketplace with their titles for sale. Please head to our High Country Handmade Showcase application page and fill out the online form.