Each season in the NSW New England region brings a sense of renewal, and The Makers Shed at Glen Innes celebrates the change on the first Sunday of spring, summer and autumn with a gathering of artisans, musicians and gourmet food providores!
- SUMMER HIGH COUNTRY HANDMADE SHOWCASE: Sunday December 1, 2019, 10am-2pm at The Makers Shed during the High Country Writers Festival. BOOKINGS OPEN IN OCTOBER. Read our terms & conditions before submitting the form below.
Artisans can book a 3 x 3-metre marquee space for just $15 per event (all funds go to pay for live musicians and/or social media promotion). We love to work with makers who:-
- Hand-make and sell their own work
- Skill-share by allowing customers to observe and participate in their processes
- Cross-promote via active social media accounts
- Equip themselves with well-presented market stalls and insurance
- Equip their customers with cash/EFTPOS options and responsible packaging