THE MAKERS SHED is situated in central Glen Innes in the northern NSW New England region, which sits at the junction of the New England and Gwydir Highways. Travel times are approximately 1 hour north of Armidale, 1 hour south of Tenterfield, 1.5 hours west from Grafton and 45 minutes east from Inverell.
- Opening Hours: Wednesdays to Saturdays 10am-4pm.
- Closed Days: We are shut on public holidays and for part of February each year. Occasionally, we close the shed while we trade at festivals and events. Please check our Facebook page for updates before you set out to visit us, or call us on one of the numbers below
- Address: 123 Grey Street, Glen Innes, NSW 2370, Australia
- Phone: Richard Moon 0450 039 320 or Michael Burge 0400 977 816
- Facebook: @MakersShedGlenInnes
- Instagram: @TheMakersShedGlenInnes