SITUATED AT THE heart of the NSW New England high country in the town of Glen Innes, discover what’s going on at The Makers Shed!
- Handmade and independent products for sale
- Unique jewellery, art and books
- Workshops in jewellery, writing and art/craft
- Annual High Country Writers Festival
- High Country Book Club and Writers Group
We run annual events, feature different artists and authors, and host regular workshops. Find out more about when we’re open, what’s in the pipeline, and how you can participate, by following us on Facebook.
The Makers Shed acknowledges the traditional owners of the land on which we operate, the Ngarabal People (also: Ngoorabul, Ngarrabul, Ngarrbal), and pays respect to their elders past, present and emerging.